FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CALIFORNIA AIRPORT MANAGERS RELEASE MEETING AGENDA
Monday, September 20, 1999
VACAVILLE, California — Members of the California Airport Managers Working Group Exploratory Committee, planning to meet September 30 at 9:00 A.M. at Nut Tree Airport in Vacaville to discuss formation of a California Association of Airport Executives, released the following proposed agenda:
Individuals wishing to add items to the agenda please contact John Swizer at (707) 446-0322 or email at email@example.com
- Welcome and Introductions.
- Open Discussion Regarding the Purpose and Scope of the Meeting.
- Mission Statement & Goals That We Wish to Establish.
- Discussion of Whether We Want to Create a Separate Organization or Become Part of a Larger Group.
- Membership, Constitution & By-Laws and Efforts to Hold the Costs to all Members at a Minimum.
- Review, Recommendations and Comments.
- Suggested Date for the Next Meeting.
All individuals involved in any facet of airport management in the state of California are invited to attend.
Visit the California Aviation Coalition website at http://californiaaviation.org
The California Aviation Coalition, Building Something Better, Together